This holiday season consider buying the kind of bubbly that the whole family can enjoy! Here are five reason to buy a spa.
- Hot tubs are affordable. Portable hot tubs are more affordable than ever before, due to efficient manufacturing practices and competing brands. Families looking to maximize their holiday gift-giving should consider this purchase that provides multiple benefits to every member of the family. With prices ranging from $2,000-$12,000, there’s a tub for every budget. "We’ve managed to merge higher end features into our hot tubs while lowering the price points, because that’s what customers are demanding," said Maurizio Vozza, CEO and president of Nordic Hot Tubs™.
- Hot tubs fit anywhere. The portable hot tub industry has adapted to consumers lifestyles. Hot tubs come in all different shapes and sizes, from 2 person hot tubs to 10 person models. Hot tubs can be installed indoors or outdoors, in as little area as 64 sq feet or less. Another emerging trend in hot tubs is swim spas, designed for those wanting the convenience of swimming, training, or just relaxing. "Someone that is in the market for a portable hot tub/spa would be amazed that for a few thousand dollars more, they gain all the features of a lap pool and a therapy unit on top of all the spa features they were looking for," said Jon Wilson, vice president, operations and new product development at Rio Swim/Spas™. "Everyday folks to Olympic medalists are enjoying these models."
- You can use a hot tub year round no matter where you live. Hot tubs can be used year-round in any climate. Many owners use their hot tubs more in the winter, when bubbly heat remarkably offsets falling snow. But for those who don’t want their hot tub delivered until spring, Ken Janowicz, sales manager for Kasper’s Aqua Clear in Easton, Pennsylvania, recommends acting now. "You can leave a deposit securing the winter time sale and be the first in line for delivery in the spring time," he said. "It’s like beating rush hour and getting a great deal at the same time."
- Hot tubs are easy to maintain and are energy efficient. Newer technology has allowed the hot tub owner to keep water clean and clear with a couple of minutes of weekly maintenance. Now models are being produced that will meet new APSP energy efficiency standards to meet consumers’ demands for greener products. "Customers want to be as ‘green’ as possible," said Janowicz, "while having a myriad of choices of colors and options such as custom cabinets, automatic covers and LED lights."
- Hot tubs provide "vacations/therapy" 365 days of the year. Hot tubs provide the ideal venue to connect with family and friends. And they provide a multitude of health benefits ranging from stress reduction to muscle recovery. "We’ve really seen a push toward hot water therapy, especially for sufferers of fibromyalgia," said Nordic’s Vozza. "Having a place to relax, connect and heal after a long day can really be the ultimate gift that keeps on giving."